Monday, January 3, 2011

Udi's Whole Grain Bagels

Udi's Whole Grain Bagels are finally here!!  In the last E-newsletter that Udi's sent out in late December, they mentioned that they were now offering Whole Grain and Cinnamon Raisin Gluten Free Bagels.  Needless to say, I made sure to stop by my local Vitamin Cottage to see if they had them.  Unfortunately, they did not, but were more then happy to order a case.


It did not take long for a case to arrive.  In fact, I went in on a Wednesday evening and by Friday morning, had the call that the case was in.  The downside was that I had to wait until I returned to town after the holiday's to get them.  I came home with three bags!

It was worth the wait!  The Whole Grain bagel is just as good if not better than the plain bagel.  It has the same great flavor from their whole grain bread, but in bagel form.  This morning, I toasted half a bagel with a little cream cheese.  Heaven!  I'm looking forward to making a bagel sandwich later this week for lunch at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment